i wish more harry potter fic would focus on the fact the trio were teenagers in the 90’s think of what we could have
- the muggleborn students bringing lisa frank notebooks to school to the bemusement of the other students only to start a sparkle rainbow unicorn phase
- kids charming pokemon cards with the same magic used to make their photos move dont pretend you wouldnt want that
- a desperate attempt from the teachers to put a stop to the pokemon card game (if one more duel breaks out over that goddamn shining charizard card) which fails because the students just end up charming them to keep the cards hidden
- magical wizards taking advantage of the beanie baby craze and creating toys infused with magical properties - hippogriffs and doxy’s and a whole range of mini dragons that can breathe realistic fire. arthur weasley had to work three weeks straight to calm down the mess that started when muggle collectors somehow got hold of them
- hermione bringing her portable cd player (and large bag of cds) to the burrow one evening to listen to some music while she does her work and having to explain to mr weasley it’s exact properties and function
- harry finding an old tamagotchi in dudley’s old room and givng it to ron for a laugh. ron manages to kill it in five minutes
- skip it vs quidditch arguments in the common rooms (what do you mean you just jump over it wheres the skill in that)
- everyone knows the fresh prince of bel air theme tune, pureblood or not you know it
- magically enchanted pogs (remember herpo the foul? he’s back, in pog form!)
- denim on denim robes
Harry Potter's Character Development
- Books 1-3: Fuck yeah, I'm Harry Potter.
- Books 4-7: Fuck, I'm Harry Potter.
I am sorry for the non-book related post but its been 10 minutes and I am still laughing.
This is what Bella’s reaction should have been.
(Source: notspecialjustcrazy, via cuteness-daily)
do you ever think that oliver wood was created for the sole purpose of innuendo
even his name is an innuendo
It gets even better when you realize the actor’s name was Sean Biggerstaff.
(Source: smithtocapaldi, via thisiserebor)
Voldemort’s Assistant, Kevin
can we just take a moment to appreciate how many awkward moments made it into the Potter films
How convenient that JK Rowling made Tom Marvolo Riddle equal I Am Lord Voldemort when it’s obviously supposed to be Mr. Tom, A Dildo Lover.
#i’m 99% sure fred and george made this post
I’m 100% sure it was just George
(Source: sconeso, via eeknayr)
(Source: terrible-tv-art, via 9gagyourself)
why are most villains associated with dark stuff why can’t we have a villain who likes pink lacy pillows and rainbows and ponies
#and she was the worst of them all
if you ever feel bad just remember that my aunty had three boys and then tried for a girl and got twin boys
Is your aunt Molly Weasley
(Source: uglyaustralian, via keepswanning-on)